Maxus D60 Elite 2022
Before 62990 SAR
The Maxus D60 Elite 2022 is a FWD SUV car with 4-cylinder 1.5 liter GDI engine that generates 160 horsepower and 250 N.m. torque. This car is a 7-speed DCT automatic transmission. Fuel used is gasoline with an excellent rating of fuel consumption of 15.3 km/ltr.
This car comes with Electric foldable rearview mirror, 17” aluminum alloy rim, Halogen headlight + Taillight, Daytime running lights + Rear fog lights, and Dual-zone automatic air conditioning + Rear Air Outlet.
Entertainment: Some of the features include, 8-inch central control display + USB Port + Bluetooth, 6 Speakers System.
Safety: In regards to safety, this car has Electronic Stability Control (ESP), Roll Movement Intervention-RMI, Hell Hold Control-HHC, Hydraulic Brake Assist-HBA, TPMS tire pressure monitoring system, Driver airbag + Front passenger airbag + Front Side, ISOFIX child seat interface, Astern imaging system, and Rear Parking Radar.
This car is a 7 seater model with seats made of fabric. Driver seat manually adjustable 6 directions, Co-Driver seat 4 directional manual adjustment.
Warranty: 5 years / 130,000 Km which evercomes first.
Check car review video here:
For Viewing the car specification in detail, please click on below image
- Engine size (ltr) 1.5
- No. of cylinders 4
- Fuel type Gasoline
- No. of valves 16
- Power (hp) 160
- Torque (N.m) 250
- Fuel consumption (km/l) 15.3
- Transmission Automatic
- Transmission Paddle Type FWD
- Wheels size (inch) 17
- Seating Capacity 7
- Daytime Running Lights Available
- Headlights Halogen
- Fog Lights Available
- Rear Parking Sensors available
- Power Side Mirrors available
- Rear Fog Lights available
Ease and convenience
- Engine Start button available
- Rear AC Duct available
- Seats Upholstery Fabric
- Driver's Seat Height Adjustment Manual
- Front Passenger's Seat Height Adjustment Manual
Audio system and communication
- LED Screen available
- Bluetooth available
- USB Audio Interface available
- Driver Airbags available
- Front Passenger Airbags available
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) available
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) available
- Hill Start Assist available