Kia Cerato L 2022
The KIA Cerato L 2022 is a FWD Sedan car with a 1.6 liter multi-point injection (MPI) 4-cylinder engine that generates 123 horsepower. The transmission of the KIA Cerato L 2022 is an infinitely variable transmission (IVT), with a fuel tank capacity of 50 liters and fuel economy of 19.3 KM/L.
This car has front lighting halogen , rear sensors , daytime running lamps . electric outside mirrors , mud guard, steel wheels 15 inch .
This car has a keyless entry, and is fitted with USB Connection and Bluetooth, manual A/C, rear air conditioning duct, seat height adjuster (pumping device), inside rear view mirror (day & night) .
The seats are made of cloth.
- Warranty: 5 years / 100.000 km which first.
- Lifespan: Manufactory Warranty.
Check the car review video:
For Viewing the car specification in detail, please click on below image
- Engine size (ltr) 1.6
- No. of cylinders 4
- Fuel type Gasoline
- No. of valves 16
- Power (hp) 123
- Torque (N.m)
- Fuel consumption (km/l) 19.3
- Transmission Automatic
- Transmission Paddle Type FWD
- Wheels size (inch) 15
- Seating Capacity 5
- Daytime Running Lights Halogen
- Fog Lights
- Smart Entry available
- Rear Parking Sensors available
- Power Side Mirrors available
Ease and convenience
- Rear AC Duct available
- Cruise Control available
- Adaptive Cruise Control available
- Seats Upholstery Cloth
- Driver's Seat Height Adjustment Manual
- Front Passenger's Seat Height Adjustment Manual
Audio system and communication
- Bluetooth available
- USB Audio Interface available
- Driver Airbags available
- Front Passenger Airbags available
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) available